- Home >
- Certified Nursing Assistants/Home Health Aides
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with nursing care per the client’s Care Plan, including skin care, bathing, medication reminders and more.
- Maintaining a clean and safe home environment for the client, cleaning and changing bed linens, bathroom/kitchen upkeep.
- Transporting clients to appointments or other activities outside the home
Communicating with Agency nurses and client’s Care Manager about client’s condition and adjustments to client’s Care Plan
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have proper documentation to work in the U.S.
- Be a certified CNA/Home Health Aide and able to carry out HHA duties.
- Be able to read, write and speak English.
- Have access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Be willing to work as a team with Agency nurses and supervisors, as well as work with clients of differing backgrounds, health status, and living arrangements.
- Be able to pass a CORI check.
[contact-form-7 id=”811″ title=”Certified Nursing Assistants/Home Health Aides Form”]